Satelite

Old January 15th 04, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
PacC

Default Satelite

I know that satellite TV in caravans was discussed in depth a couple of
months ago, my question is this: How do I get to view old postings?
I have seen people advise others to "see archives" but don't know how to do
this.

Thanks in advance

Old January 15th 04, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

PacC posted ...

I know that satellite TV in caravans was discussed in depth a couple
of months ago, my question is this: How do I get to view old postings?
I have seen people advise others to "see archives" but don't know how
to do this.

Thanks in advance

www.google.com

Use the groups advanced search facility .. if you're reasonably used to
internet searches you'll figure it out, it's pretty easy ...

--
Paul

Old January 15th 04, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stuart Bell

PacC wrote:

I know that satellite TV in caravans was discussed in depth a couple of
months ago, my question is this: How do I get to view old postings?
I have seen people advise others to "see archives" but don't know how to do
this.

Thanks in advance

http://www.google.com/groups?safe=im...8&as_ugroup=uk.
rec.caravanning&lr=&hl=en

--
Spamfritterspam exists only in the world of the address
harvesting spam bot. Try stuartsmacs at the same domain
Old January 15th 04, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"PacC" wrote in message
I know that satellite TV in caravans was discussed in depth a couple of
months ago, my question is this: How do I get to view old postings?
I have seen people advise others to "see archives" but don't know how to

do
this.

I use www.deja.com this gives a Goodle group search.

Please reply to News Group.

Old January 15th 04, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:17:16 -0000, "David"
wrote:

| "PacC" wrote in message
| I know that satellite TV in caravans was discussed in depth a couple of
| months ago, my question is this: How do I get to view old postings?
| I have seen people advise others to "see archives" but don't know how to
| do
| this.
|

| I use www.deja.com this gives a Goodle group search.

Google bought deja some years ago, and just point www.deja.com to
http://groups.google.com/

Dave F

Old January 15th 04, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message . com,
Stuart Bell muttered:

http://www.google.com/groups?safe=im...8&as_ugroup=uk.
rec.caravanning&lr=&hl=en

Or for a more targeted response, check he

http://tinyurl.com/3fdoh

I'd be happy to answer any questions, I use 'sky' in my tourer (or at
least - the free channels!).
--
Andy