St Avit Loisirs - any comments?

Old January 16th 04, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Monica peters

Default St Avit Loisirs - any comments?

Has anyone here stayed at St Avit Loisirs in the Dordogne? if so any
comments would be appreciated. Will be there in August with 2
teenagers.

Thanks

monnie
Old January 17th 04, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Green

"Monica peters" wrote in message
om...
Has anyone here stayed at St Avit Loisirs in the Dordogne? if so any
comments would be appreciated. Will be there in August with 2
teenagers.

Thanks

monnie

We were there 2 years ago in August and it was very hot, Most of the caravan
pitches are under trees so there is some shade. There are three pools a
bar/restaurant and take-away. Facilities are very good and clean (good sized
showers).

However we found the surrounding tourist sites and roads very busy. I hope
that your car has air-con!

Richard