Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 16 Jan 2004.

Old January 17th 04, 01:29 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lurpak

Default Weekly News Statistics for demon.local: week ending 16 Jan 2004.

"|^eekaye" wrote in message
I'd like to see how many of threads contained my name and were written
by Ray.

Wow, fame at last, I'm chuffed to bits.

Y'know, I'm very impressed with your dedication to duty here on usenet. I
reckon a gold star (at least) should be awarded. Maybe even a mention in the
new-year honours list. Spending so much time quoting/typing absolute garbage
to so many folks is surely deserving of some form of accolade. True grit,
that's what it is. I think a PhD is WAY below your capabilities. If you can
spend maybe 0.01% of this time on your education you'll go far. I can see it
now, local boy makes good, if you want something ****ed, see Phil Kyle
You go girl
If you produce a 'We love PK" journal, kindly inform me at

I'll be only too pleased to order a copy.
Just keep the p&p down to a reasonable level.