Pathetic trolls

Old January 19th 04, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,alt.music.white-power,free.uk.internet.isp.blueyonder.poor-service
Gettur ulot

Default Pathetic trolls

"Semach.the.monkey" wrote in message
"Netcop" wrote in message ...
| They show up in blueyonder.poor-service at the same time that

Kyley
shows
| up in the blueyonder groups. Coincidence? My arse!
|
| Oh stop ****ing moaning, its not as if anyone had anything ****ing
| interesting to say before they arrived.
|
| **** you with a brain the size of a pickled onion.

Call yourself a troll buster? stupid ****ing **** forgot to send your

reply
to rec.caravanning, and alt.music.whitepower and all the rest of them.

Well, thanks for all your help, but you're obviously losing it

already, so
maybe it's time you retired, and let those more competent than you

take over.

STM - realising this will now be xposted everywhere, but too ****ed to

give a
****.

I'm the troll buster not him! I can't spell to save my life when i've
been at the turps. well done.

Old January 19th 04, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,alt.music.white-power,free.uk.internet.isp.blueyonder.poor-service
DV8

PLONK
Old January 19th 04, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,alt.music.white-power,free.uk.internet.isp.blueyonder.poor-service
Gtteur otul

"DV8" wrote in message
PLONK

WHO YOU PLONKING NOW? AND TURN OF THE BLOODY CAPS KEY IT DOES YOUR HEAD
IN.

Old January 20th 04, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,alt.music.white-power,free.uk.internet.isp.blueyonder.poor-service
DV8

IL'E DO YOR'E HED IN WITH MY BOOTS IF YU DONT PLONK
Old January 20th 04, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,alt.music.white-power,free.uk.internet.isp.blueyonder.poor-service
Gtteur otul

"DV8" wrote in message
IL'E DO YOR'E HED IN WITH MY BOOTS IF YU DONT PLONK

I HAVE MADE MY DECISION AND I AM STICKING TO IT.
I AM NOT GOING TO ASK YOU NO MORE TURN YOUR BLOODY CAPS KEY OFF!

Old January 20th 04, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,alt.music.white-power,free.uk.internet.isp.blueyonder.poor-service
splongyKlyiee

Gtteur otul retched Pathetic trolls onto my recliner:

TURN IT AWF YOU BLEEDIN BLIGHTER *******!

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

Old January 20th 04, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,alt.music.white-power,free.uk.internet.isp.blueyonder.poor-service
DV8

PLONK
Old January 21st 04, 12:24 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bungle & Zippy

"Gtteur otul" wrote in message
I AM NOT GOING TO ASK YOU NO MORE TURN YOUR BLOODY CAPS
KEY OFF!

You 'thick as pig****' illiterate, its -
I am not going to ask you ANY more, FFS.
Do yourself a favour, get some education.
Jesus wept, why do we have the 'barrel-bottoms' in OUR group?

Old January 21st 04, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,alt.music.white-power,free.uk.internet.isp.blueyonder.poor-service
KOMBATT 18

"DV8" wrote in message
IL'E DO YOR'E HED IN WITH MY BOOTS IF YU DONT PLONK

I HAVE MADE MY DECISION AND I AM STICKING TO IT.
I AM NOT GOING TO ASK YOU NO MORE TURN YOUR BLOODY CAPS KEY OFF!

KAPPS IS HTE SINE HTAT YUO BELAUNG. KOMBATT 18.

Old January 21st 04, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,alt.music.white-power,free.uk.internet.isp.blueyonder.poor-service
Gtteur otul

"DV8" wrote in message
PLONK

KNOLP