6 vans go walkies!

Old January 20th 04, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul King

Default 6 vans go walkies!

I know its a bit late to inform - but,
If anyone on this NG uses a lockup at Ryton on Dunsmore (Dave Weaver's
place - you'll know where I mean if you do!) be aware that 6 'vans went
missing on the night of Thurs/Fri last (15/16). They were (I think) all twin
axle, new models.
One is reported to be circa 17,000 (without insurance!!!).

The lockup owner reckons they had a key to the lockup, as there was no signs
of forced entry.

Anyone who uses this lockup - BEWARE!

Of course, it won't have anything to do with the pikeys at Bulkington who
recently torched their 'vans to keep the bailiffs out - nah!

---

Old January 20th 04, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:40:11 GMT, "Paul King"
wrote:

I know its a bit late to inform - but,
If anyone on this NG uses a lockup at Ryton on Dunsmore (Dave Weaver's
place - you'll know where I mean if you do!) be aware that 6 'vans went
missing on the night of Thurs/Fri last (15/16). They were (I think) all twin
axle, new models.
One is reported to be circa 17,000 (without insurance!!!).

OOh painful, it's hard to believe that someone would do that.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old January 21st 04, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

Paul King wrote:
I know its a bit late to inform - but,
If anyone on this NG uses a lockup at Ryton on Dunsmore (Dave Weaver's
place - you'll know where I mean if you do!) be aware that 6 'vans
went missing on the night of Thurs/Fri last (15/16). They were (I
think) all twin axle, new models.
One is reported to be circa 17,000 (without insurance!!!).

The lockup owner reckons they had a key to the lockup, as there was
no signs of forced entry.

Anyone who uses this lockup - BEWARE!

Of course, it won't have anything to do with the pikeys at Bulkington
who recently torched their 'vans to keep the bailiffs out - nah!

.... careful you'll upset the Race Relations Board with implications like
that ;o)

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk