I'm really upset. PK, Tuesday was pathetic

Old January 20th 04, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bungle & Zippy

Default I'm really upset. PK, Tuesday was pathetic

Well, what a disappointment. Here I was, I'd got the booze and fags ready
for a good read, expecting to see you 'giving it large' and what do I get? A
paltry few posts. Absolute crap.
Also, is there a way that you can get your delayed remailers to modify the
'post time'? It looks really amateurish when your 8:30pm posts arrive at
around 11pm.
We expect, nay, deserve, MUCH better than this.
Now buck-up your ideas FFS. This just isn't good enough.
I'm paying good money, I deserve a good return.

Old January 21st 04, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bungle & Zippy

"8gh42nfg-vo-mqe-[" r wrote
in message eels...
Wtf is this muppet wittering about now?

I didn't think it was TOOOO difficult to understand, o well.

Old January 21st 04, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bungle & Zippy

"8gh42nfg-vo-mqe-[" r wrote
in message eels...
That's because you wrote it, simpleton.

Yea? Ahhhhhh, ic.

By god sir, I wish I were as clever as you Brian LOL

Old January 21st 04, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bungle & Zippy

"Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip" wrote
in message ...
He doesn't get enough 69.

You wish
That sounds like jealousy to me Penis errr Peter

*psssst* I have a friend who sells blow-up nuns, you want I should
introduce?

Old January 23rd 04, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bungle & Zippy

He also cut the x-posts. Scum of the earth!

PML, so quit reading my posts then

Old January 24th 04, 12:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bungle & Zippy

"fillfillfillfillfillfillphiphilphhihihlfgllf kyryrryekle"
wrote in message
But they're so entertaining.

I know that.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that almost looks like a 'real-time' post from nancy-boy
LOL
Nah, can't be.

Old January 24th 04, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
fillfillfillfillfillfillphiphilphhihihlfgllf kyryrryekle

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched I'm really upset. PK, Tuesday was
pathetic onto my recliner:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
fillfillfillfillfillfillphiphilphhihihlfgllf kyryrryekle, and I thusly
replied:

Bungle & Zippy retched I'm really upset. PK, Tuesday was pathetic onto
my recliner:

"fillfillfillfillfillfillphiphilphhihihlfgllf kyryrryekle"
wrote in message
.. .
But they're so entertaining.

I know that.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that almost looks like a 'real-time' post from
nancy-boy LOL
Nah, can't be.

Nancy-boy? Really, that's not very nice. If your looking for real time
posts wtf are you doing on usenet?

He has some obsession with "real time". Perhaps he's more used to dark and
erotic world of webcams.

I think it's his dodgy background in strange technical devices.

--

Phil K.

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

Old January 24th 04, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local
fillfillfillfillfillfillphiphilphhihihlfgllf kyryrryekle

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched I'm really upset. PK, Tuesday was
pathetic onto my recliner:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
fillfillfillfillfillfillphiphilphhihihlfgllf kyryrryekle, and I thusly
replied:

Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip retched I'm really upset. PK, Tuesday was
pathetic onto my recliner:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
fillfillfillfillfillfillphiphilphhihihlfgllf kyryrryekle, and I thusly
replied:

Bungle & Zippy retched I'm really upset. PK, Tuesday was pathetic onto
my recliner:

"fillfillfillfillfillfillphiphilphhihihlfgl lf kyryrryekle"
wrote in message
.. .
But they're so entertaining.

I know that.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that almost looks like a 'real-time' post from
nancy-boy LOL
Nah, can't be.

Nancy-boy? Really, that's not very nice. If your looking for real time
posts wtf are you doing on usenet?

He has some obsession with "real time". Perhaps he's more used to dark
and erotic world of webcams.

I think it's his dodgy background in strange technical devices.

Did he learn that at University with teh fit young st00dents?

I don't want to know. A bin is a technical device though.

Old January 24th 04, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bungle & Zippy

wrote in message
I think it's his dodgy background in strange technical devices.

Dodgy? DODGY? I'm bloody hurt now.

Ahhhh yes, those were the days. One of my faves was the 'silent vibrator'.
Basically, it was a magnet stuck on a clock spring, suspended above a coil
(not 'the coil'). I injected a frequency into the coil to make the whole
shooting-match resonate, and boy o boy, did it vibrate, yeeeehaaaaaaaa. This
was all bunged into a tube with a rounded end. Funny thing tho, I never DID
find a use for it.

Old January 25th 04, 03:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.media.dvd,demon.local

wrote in message
I think it's his dodgy background in strange technical devices.

Dodgy? DODGY? I'm bloody hurt now.

Yes. Good. If it doesn't draw blood it ain't working. Or something.

Ahhhh yes, those were the days. One of my faves was the 'silent vibrator'.
Basically, it was a magnet stuck on a clock spring, suspended above a coil
(not 'the coil'). I injected a frequency into the coil to make the whole
shooting-match resonate, and boy o boy, did it vibrate, yeeeehaaaaaaaa. This
was all bunged into a tube with a rounded end. Funny thing tho, I never DID
find a use for it.

I think you may have missed out on something there.