butane cylinder for new van

Old July 15th 03, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default butane cylinder for new van

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:31:12 +0100, "Stephen.Dobson"
wrote:

| Just bought a new van, and i need to purchase a new butane bottle. I am i
| better with 15kg bottle and a 7 kg bottle (back up) and what kind of prices
| im expecting to pay for these in first instance.
| regards steve

The bigger the bottle the cheaper the LPG.
What can you fit in your van? Most van front lockers will fit 7 kg but
not 15kg which will have to go on the ground in front of the van.

Dave Fawthrop Butane v Propane
Butane gives about 15% more cups of tea per bottle.
Butane gives about 5% more cups of tea per GBP.
Propane works in winter near freezing point. The choice is yours.