Itchy feet

Old January 24th 04, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default Itchy feet

Spring is coming, snowdrops are out, shoots and a few inches high all over
the garden and the days have been bright.

Oh I know that snow and cold are threatened and I don't want to wish away my
life but I AM looking forward to being off in the van again. Can't go
anywhere until April though ... :-(

I hope that soon we'll be going for a few days to Welsh daughter's farm
where our little 'van will be waiting for us - just have to either make one
awning bigger or another smaller and to do that a son has to return Spouse's
sewing machine ... oh frustration!

In the meantime the mundane calls ....

Oh - have you seen that the CCC manoevring course has gone up by 50% to 75?
I'm sure it's worth it but it's a big jump.

Mary

Old January 25th 04, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:02:58 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

Spring is coming, snowdrops are out, shoots and a few inches high all over
the garden and the days have been bright.

Oh I know that snow and cold are threatened and I don't want to wish away my
life but I AM looking forward to being off in the van again. Can't go
anywhere until April though ... :-(

I hope that soon we'll be going for a few days to Welsh daughter's farm
where our little 'van will be waiting for us - just have to either make one
awning bigger or another smaller and to do that a son has to return Spouse's
sewing machine ... oh frustration!

In the meantime the mundane calls ....

Oh - have you seen that the CCC manoevring course has gone up by 50% to 75?
I'm sure it's worth it but it's a big jump.

We are off to the lakes tomorrow it was to have been Monday but we
would prefer to be snowed in than snowed out.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old January 25th 04, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"bill lord" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:02:58 -0000, "Mary Fisher"

We are off to the lakes tomorrow it was to have been Monday but we
would prefer to be snowed in than snowed out.

I envy you ...

Mary

(remove the spam to reply)