For Sale...

Old July 15th 03, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris Ellis

Default For Sale...

Hi,

My grandparents are selling their caravan and have had no luck advertising
in the Caravan Club magazine so I said I'd try and help them out by way of
posting a few ads on the internet...

So here it is:
1997 Swift Challenger 400SE
Trio Awning
Radio CD
2x Gas bottles
Spare wheel carrier

They are non smokers and have had no pets in the caravan, It comes FULLY
equipped, Ready to hitch up and go...

They are looking to get 5995ono for it as ill health forces sale, Location:
South East...

I you are interested or would like more details then please contact me by
e-mail and I will put you in touch with them...

Chris Ellis -
This Kettle Is Boiling Over, I Think I'm A Banana Tree, Oh Dear....
"Queen, Innuendo"

Old July 16th 03, 07:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

"Chris Ellis" wrote in message
Hi,

My grandparents are selling their caravan and have had no luck advertising
in the Caravan Club magazine so I said I'd try and help them out by way of
posting a few ads on the internet...

So here it is:
1997 Swift Challenger 400SE
Trio Awning
Radio CD
2x Gas bottles
Spare wheel carrier

They are non smokers and have had no pets in the caravan, It comes FULLY
equipped, Ready to hitch up and go...

They are looking to get 5995ono for it as ill health forces sale,

Location:
South East...

I you are interested or would like more details then please contact me by
e-mail and I will put you in touch with them...

Put it on ebay.

Rgds

Andy R

Old July 18th 03, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
T P

"Miss Kaleece" wrote:
try www.easycaravans.com as they are offering FREE classifieds

That must be one of the most difficult of all classifieds sites to
use. No wonder it's free ... no-one in their right mind would pay
good money to advertise there.

Is "Miss Kaleece" really a pseudonym for "Mrs E. Caravan"?