TV Aerial

Old July 16th 03, 05:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default TV Aerial

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:58:09 +0100, "David Bloor"
wrote:

| Hi,
|
| new to caravanning,which tv aerial is best???

Status round things are cr*p.
Directional ones are better. Directional with an amplifier even better.

Camp sites are often in the bottom in the bottom of valleys, surounded by
trees, in sparsely inhabited areas. Thus reception is poor.

Dave Fawthrop Killfile and Anti Troll FAQs
at http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile.
Agent Korean Spam filter From: {|||||||||||||}
or Subject: {|||||||||||||}

Old July 20th 03, 07:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:25:07 +0100, kqr wrote:

| In article , Dave Fawthrop
| says...
| On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:58:09 +0100, "David Bloor"
| wrote:
|
| | Hi,
| |
| | new to caravanning,which tv aerial is best???
|
| Status round things are cr*p.
| Directional ones are better. Directional with an amplifier even better.
|
| ******** - you always say that but i have been using
| one for over two years without a bit of trouble. Jus
| cause you couldn't make it work.

It all depends where your van is, see below.
I failed to get a good signal, no snow, no reflections, on 75% of sites, of
which 25% of sites the TV was unusable.