Replies to posts

Old July 4th 03, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Kevin C

Default Replies to posts

Yes, a thanks would be nice, I'm a learner on this subject of carravanning,
but I often reply to posts in other groups, but I dont expect a reply or
thanks. When I get a thank you its nice bonus to life, and restores a very
little of my very dented faith in human nature.

In situations like this I always remember, my sunday school days from long
ago and some thing about 'To give and not to ask for ANY Reward'.

Give in the right spirit and it makes life simpler.

"Paul Saunders" wrote in message
It would be nice if people would have a little courtesy to say 'thanks'

when
they ask for help on a particular subject.
I've replied to 3 posts in the last couple of weeks and only 1 had the
courtesy to reply and say thanks. Is it too much to ask or am I being a

bit
over sensitive?

Old July 4th 03, 10:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill Delue

In situations like this I always remember, my sunday school days from long
ago and some thing about 'To give and not to ask for ANY Reward'.

Give in the right spirit and it makes life simpler.

True but Paul was not asking for rewards
just stating the lack of commom decency was a blow to the hard
work that many put in to help others on this and other groups.
A little thanks encourages us all to help others even more.

Thanks

Bill Delue