Old October 17th 04, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JSGJ

Default Lake Garda anyone been?

Avoid the west side of the lake as the road is narrow and has many
tunnels. It was the most unpleasant 20 miles that I have ever towed.! Stayed
at Camping Toscalano it was on the lake but the pitches were small and the
showers limited to a few hours in the early evening. Not recommended.

JSGJ
Hi
I am looking for any recommendations for a good site on the shores of

Lake
Garda, Italy, if anyone has any.
My requirements are boat launching / mooring on site and a pitch of at

least
100sq mtrs. up to now I can only find sites with tiny pitches any help

will
be much appreciated.

Skip