For sale

Old February 10th 04, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

Default For sale

My next door neighbour recently died and his widow wants to sell the tow
car. Its a 1999 auto ford mondeo dark red LX petrol 2 ltr tow hitch and twin
eletrics It has only done 20000 miles and has not been used for the last
two years to tow, as he sold his van two years ago due to ill health. Since
then it has only been used to shop locally until six months ago when he was
to ill to drive. It has a complete service history. It has been garaged
unlike most of us who use the garage for storage.
If anyone's interested sent me a email. A dealer quoted around 3000 but I'm
sure you could negotiate and she would I'm sure want it to go to a
caravanner. In the Sutton Surrey area.
Regards MikeS