Free Caravan wanted for Charity Project

Old February 11th 04, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Eddie

Default Free Caravan wanted for Charity Project

I and a few friends are seeking an old, towable, water tight caravan
to convert into Santas Grotto in time for next Christmas. We are
helpers and carers for the Mencap Tuesday Club in Liverpool. The money
raised by the project goes directly towards purchasing camping
equipment, transport and food for their annual summer camp in
Anglesey. If you are close to Liverpool or Anglesey and have a towable
caravan that we may us, can you call me on 0776 221 6937.
Old February 11th 04, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

Eddie wrote:

I and a few friends are seeking an old, towable, water tight caravan
to convert into Santas Grotto in time for next Christmas. We are
helpers and carers for the Mencap Tuesday Club in Liverpool. The money
raised by the project goes directly towards purchasing camping
equipment, transport and food for their annual summer camp in
Anglesey. If you are close to Liverpool or Anglesey and have a towable
caravan that we may us, can you call me on 0776 221 6937.

Did you see this post a few days ago?
Free Caravan in storage in Ringwood 4 berth
free to good home

Perhaps not in the desired geographical area - but might be worth following
up.

--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock