abuse

Old February 11th 04, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Alcock

Default abuse

Nothing has happened to this news group other than you have allowed 13
to 14 year olds to disrupt it , if everyone ignored their post didnt
retaliate or make empty threats they probably wouldnt go away but as
most of us are parents we should know to ignore children having a
tantrum as any form of attention good or bad is what they crave , its a
sad reflection on the youth of today that some children in their early
teens have nothing else in their lives but to spend time infront of a pc
screen giving out abuse, we should all feel sympathy for them,
especially the one that was writing about 7 year old girls we should all
feel concern for him as he does need treatment, the damage is done now i
suggest we carry on posting as normal and get on with our lives
john

Old February 12th 04, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
MikeE

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:14:47 +0000, John Alcock wrote:

....snip
i suggest we carry on posting as normal and get on with our lives
john

Agreed, lets get on with it

Mike

Old February 13th 04, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian

"Effected Butterfly" [email protected] wrote in message
ws.com...
In article lgate.org,

John
Alcock wrote:
Nothing has happened to this news group other than you have allowed 13
to 14 year olds to disrupt it

You're wide of the mark by about 25 years, mate.

I think he was refering to mental age rather than physical age.

Old February 13th 04, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
anyone

"Ian" wrote in message
I think he was refering to mental age rather than physical age.

ouch

Old February 13th 04, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
anyone

"The Right Rev. Peter Parsnip" wrote in message
s.com...
WHOA! DEVASTATING FLAME!

damn, I must've missed it