No Kids...

Old July 4th 03, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Morven Ogg

Default No Kids...

Simon Hawthorne wrote in message . ..
On 1 Jul 2003 10:52:06 -0700, (Morven Ogg) wrote:

What? It is a free land (still, just about) - I can invite anyone
into my house I choose - and turn away who I choose - a pub landlord
can refuse a drink to anyone he chooses - without a reason - if a
caravan site owner decides, for whatever reason he doesn't want
children then that is his prerogative - I expect someone with your
attitude to be a parent who tried to reason with their children going
up - after reading many books on the subject - only to find they have
become uncontrollable due to lack of discipline!

Sorry - just got down off my high horse but why are there so many do
gooders out there wanting to come out with such a silly statement....

Simon

Are these sites just a sign of the times and falling acceptable social
standards? It seems that people just want to take the easy way out,
mutter to themselves and walk away from the problem rather than
dealing with it.
Old July 4th 03, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Simon Hawthorne

On 4 Jul 2003 12:25:02 -0700, (Morven Ogg) wrote:

Word!

Straight over my head...... maybe time for me to duck out!

Si