i have been infomed that i should post. so here i am.

Old February 13th 04, 11:54 PM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.caravanning
meowmix

Default i have been infomed that i should post. so here i am.

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:32:04 -0900, Green Dappled Monotremata wrote:

Stalking me again (in article ),
mimus lurched towards the keyboard and quickly
scribbled:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:55:34 GMT, meowmix wrote:

here is a post.

crumpledinkstomp

mission accomplished.

Indeed.

/gone back to the icy wastelands to dl some more cartoons.

Wot? instead of pr0n? weirdo.

Hentai, probably.

to true, i just downloaded tom and jerry in to gets analy raped by kerys mutant multie dicked cousin, long slong gerbil.

(I can feel your pain on the ice thing.)

ok i fibed, i'll post later on after i get home if i'm not to tired.

This is the wrong group. Try uk.rec.caravanning.

Once you've tried it, you'll never miss it.

not now, i'm going to add it to all my x-posts.
Old February 14th 04, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
freeman

"meowmix" wrote in message
s.com...
god knows what.

My god, did you make the tea at Bletchley Park?

Old February 14th 04, 12:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
freeman

"Green Dappled Monotremata" wrote in message
More crap

You should take more water with it mate.
Better yet, when you get home from the nightclub, hows about going to bed?

Old February 14th 04, 12:59 AM posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,uk.rec.caravanning
meowmix

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:16:46 -0900, Green Dappled Monotremata wrote:

Stalking me again (in article
om), meowmix
wrote:

Stalking me again (in article ),
mimus lurched towards the keyboard and quickly
scribbled:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:55:34 GMT, meowmix wrote:

here is a post.

crumpledinkstomp

mission accomplished.

Indeed.

/gone back to the icy wastelands to dl some more cartoons.

Wot? instead of pr0n? weirdo.

Hentai, probably.

to true, i just downloaded tom and jerry in to gets analy raped by kerys
mutant multie dicked cousin, long slong gerbil.

Is that the one where they forget to remove Tom's anal probe?

(I can feel your pain on the ice thing.)

ok i fibed, i'll post later on after i get home if i'm not to tired.

This is the wrong group. Try uk.rec.caravanning.

Once you've tried it, you'll never miss it.

not now, i'm going to add it to all my x-posts.

You evul trole, you.

me an evil troll? ok, maybe sometimes, but only on days of the week wtih a vowel in it.