Did anyone see the BBC news on caravans.

Old February 15th 04, 07:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gary

Default Did anyone see the BBC news on caravans.

Did anyone see that wally from Swift on the BBC new at 08.27 this morning,
reporting on caravans this morning. Quote "you have to make sure that you
have a car that doesn't weigh any more than the caravan you are intending to
buy" Doa.

Old February 15th 04, 07:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

"Gary" wrote in message
Did anyone see that wally from Swift on the BBC new at 08.27 this morning,
reporting on caravans this morning. Quote "you have to make sure that you
have a car that doesn't weigh any more than the caravan you are intending

buy" Doa.

You beat me to it!!

Budgie

Old February 15th 04, 08:18 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:40:08 +0000 (UTC), "Gary"
wrote:

| Did anyone see that wally from Swift on the BBC new at 08.27 this morning,
| reporting on caravans this morning. Quote "you have to make sure that you
| have a car that doesn't weigh any more than the caravan you are intending to
| buy" Doa.

Yes I emailed then at 8:29, so hopefully they will change it next time.

Dave F