BMW detachable towbar / 13 pin plug

Old February 15th 04, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris Hatcher

Default BMW detachable towbar / 13 pin plug

Hello

I have been offered a BOSAL detachable towbar for my 525 but it will require
use of a 13 pin socket and adaptor lead. Any comments or advice would be
welcome.

Many thanks

Chris

Old February 16th 04, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stewart

I recently bought a Volvo S60 and also got a 13 pin cable and adaptor,
initially there was a problem with the wiring to the caravan fridge but this
has been sorted out and it works fine; the 13 pin socket is far easier to
attach than the 7 pin black and grey connections. When I tow my trailer then
the grey socket is just clipped to the frame and causes no problem.

Old February 18th 04, 07:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JK.

In message m, The
Right Rev. Peter Parsnip writes
The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by Wat
Tyler, and I thusly replied:

Get a ****ing life.

Agreed.

ROFL!

That's rich coming from two sad ****s that spend every waking
hour wanking over their keyboards.

Grow up Eddie, you are already the biggest idiot on Usenet.

--
JK.