Towsure Internet discount code

Old February 18th 04, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ticker

Default Towsure Internet discount code

Last year at the NEC Caravan Show Towsure were offering a code which is
valid for the NEC show
which gave 10%Discount plus free delivery,
Would anyone know this code as a few things I require .
Thanks

Old February 18th 04, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:19:53 -0000, "Ticker"
wrote:

| Last year at the NEC Caravan Show Towsure were offering a code which is
| valid for the NEC show
| which gave 10%Discount plus free delivery,
| Would anyone know this code as a few things I require .

I am going on Friday (only weekday everyone is free)
I will find the stand.

Has anyone tried the NEC overnight camping? Is it any good?

Dave F