A CL5 in Hampshire?

Old February 20th 04, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

Default A CL5 in Hampshire?

Has anyone got any recommendations\experiences or ones to avoid?

Thanks

Mike

Old February 20th 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barleycorn

Which part of Hampshire?

Old February 20th 04, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Mike R" wrote in message
Has anyone got any recommendations\experiences or ones to avoid?

If you like cl's with electric hook up there are forty.
DaveK.

Old February 21st 04, 07:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

"Barleycorn" wrote in message
Which part of Hampshire?

North,West, with hookup.

Old February 21st 04, 07:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

"DaveK" wrote in message

"Mike R" wrote in message
Has anyone got any recommendations\experiences or ones to avoid?

If you like cl's with electric hook up there are forty.
DaveK.

Are they OK?

Old February 21st 04, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

Has anyone got any recommendations\experiences or ones to avoid?
If you like cl's with electric hook up there are forty.

DaveK.

Are they OK?

The information in the directory gives a fair idea of what to expect.
DaveK.

Old February 21st 04, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

DaveK wrote:

Has anyone got any recommendations\experiences or ones to avoid?
If you like cl's with electric hook up there are forty. DaveK.

Are they OK?

The information in the directory gives a fair idea of what to expect.
DaveK.

Anyone can read the directory! The OP was asking for personal
recommendations from people who had actually *stayed* at any of the CLs.
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old February 21st 04, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

The information in the directory gives a fair idea of what to expect.
DaveK.
Anyone can read the directory! The OP was asking for personal

recommendations from people who had actually *stayed* at any of the CLs.
-
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

I know- it's just a narky thing I have about non members using cl's.
DaveK.

Old February 21st 04, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hitch Lock

DaveK wrote:

The information in the directory gives a fair idea of what to
expect. DaveK.
Anyone can read the directory! The OP was asking for personal

recommendations from people who had actually *stayed* at any of the
CLs. -
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

I know- it's just a narky thing I have about non members using cl's.
DaveK.

I cannot find any evidence which indicates whether the OP is or is not a
member. Can you?
--
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

Old February 21st 04, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike R

"DaveK" wrote in message

The information in the directory gives a fair idea of what to expect.
DaveK.
Anyone can read the directory! The OP was asking for personal

recommendations from people who had actually *stayed* at any of the CLs.
-
Cheers,
Hitch Lock

I know- it's just a narky thing I have about non members using cl's.
DaveK.

Thanks Dave - If it was aimed at me I am a CC member, AND I just wanted to
know other peoples experience - AND yes I have read the description - which
doesnt tell me much. I dont want to book it to find there is a scrap yard
next to a feild as someone has described it as a CL5. I have not used CL5s
yet - hense my OP.

Thanks

Mike