Fun and games!!

Old February 26th 04, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Milnes

Default Fun and games!!

Yeah for sure, we all love that "Fat Albert". What a plane/workhorse!!

Cheers, Peter.

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
:
: "Peter Milnes" wrote in message
: ...
: That's life for you, one thing after another. It all helps the world to go
: round
: and gives us ideas for caravanning trips and visits. I also worked on
: Lightning
: Flight Simulators for about 8 years (in the RAF) and the Harrier Flight
: Simulator as a civvy. Now that is very interesting work, despite it's
: complicated set-up!
:
: I bet. The most exciting (most would challenge that) work a son did was with
: Hercules at Lyneham. He'd worked on prettier, faster, smaller, more advanced
: planes in other places but his great love was that flying elephant and
: somehow I can understand it.
:
: Sometimes size does matter.
:
: Mary
:
: Cheers, Peter.
:
: "Mary Fisher" wrote in message
: et...
: :
: : "Leyland_Leopard" wrote in message
: : ...
: : "Leyland_Leopard" wrote in message
: : ...
: :
: :
: : For anyone interested, pics of the week away @
: http://tinyurl.com/ywvaz
: :
: :
: :
: : Who would have thought one photograph would spark off so much
: interest?
: :
: :
: : Especially when it's nothing to do with the subject of your first post
: :-)
: :
: : (to remind you - the flapping skylight!)
: :
: : Mary
: :
: :