Towing to Croatia

Old February 22nd 04, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Rob Ormsby

Default Towing to Croatia

I have taken my caravan down to southern Europe twice before to Spain and Italy but this year I'm going to Croatia.

I was just wondering if anyone else has been and come across any problems regarding any special requirements, permits, problems with Police/Border Customs Etc?

Also I was wondering about the price of the tolls for the KATSCHBERG TUNNEL (Austria) and the KARAWANKEN TUNNEL (Austria-Slovenia border) for a car towing a single axel Swift Challenger
I already know that I need to buy a motorway sticker for Austria (a bit like Switzerland)

Any help or advice would be much appreciated

Thank you in advance

Rob Ormsby

Leeds, West Yorkshire
Old February 28th 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ulrike Messerschmidt

Hello,

Rob Ormsby schrieb:

Also I was wondering about the price of the tolls for the KATSCHBERG
TUNNEL (Austria) and the KARAWANKEN TUNNEL (Austria-Slovenia border)
for a car towing a single axel Swift Challenger
I already know that I need to buy a motorway sticker for Austria (a
bit like Switzerland)

Karawankentunnel: EUR 6,50 (one direction)
Tauerntunnel and Katschbergtunnel (one direction): EUR 9,50

Vignette (sticker):
EUR 7,60 (valid 10 days)
EUR 21,80 (valid two months)
EUR 72,60 (valid one year)

Have a nice holiday,

Uli (Graz, Austria)

Old February 28th 04, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

"Rob Ormsby" wrote in message ...
I have taken my caravan down to southern Europe twice before to Spain and Italy but this year I'm going to Croatia.

I was just wondering if anyone else has been and come across any problems regarding any special requirements, permits, problems with Police/Border Customs Etc?

Also I was wondering about the price of the tolls for the KATSCHBERG TUNNEL (Austria) and the KARAWANKEN TUNNEL (Austria-Slovenia border) for a car towing a single axel Swift Challenger
I already know that I need to buy a motorway sticker for Austria (a bit like Switzerland)

Any help or advice would be much appreciated

Thank you in advance

Rob Ormsby

Leeds, West Yorkshire

Someone told me that's where most of the nicked one's go anyway!

---