12v Distribution Panel

Old February 22nd 04, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Carl Barratt

Default 12v Distribution Panel

Can someone advise me, I would like to upgrade my carvan so that all the
controls (heating, lights, water) are on a digital display panel. I have
seen these in the motor homes, but I can not find anyone that can supply
these. Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Carl

Old February 22nd 04, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
CampinGazz

Sorry i can't suggest one, but if you find one, let me know (on here) as
i've just collected my bare coachbuilt van, and am about to start fitting
her out, and i want a decent distribution panel, something like fitted to
the lunar roadstar range of motorhomes etc,

I know CBE sell a range of panels similar, but not quite the same,

http://www.russell-sales.com/pc200l.htm shows their digital readout system,

Unfortunately for me i want more readings on the panel, 2 water tanks in
proper readings, not jsut a 'it's full now' indicator like most grey tank
monitors provide, a gas tank contents reading, 100 amp current, voltage of
just the leisure battery bank, and about 6 or 9 switched circuits.

Old February 23rd 04, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Curlytail

Try Richards page
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/cara...g/breakers.htm

I know that Magnum Mobiles in Grimsby (they may do mail order) on the page
sometimes has these parts and he is very friendly and builds motorhomes.
Dave