Anyone speak German

Old February 24th 04, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

Default Anyone speak German

Hi All, I've just got a letter from Hymer yes I did send them a letter last
year setting out the shortfalls in their UK models. The response to this
letter was a glossy brochure in German. Now this I must be on their mailing
list.

Basically thanking me for my interest and offering a videkassette mit dem
tilel "Hymer- firmenportrait"
which as I have no German reads a video giving a sales pitch. (the full
picture?)
I can copy this letter email it and any kind German speaking vanner who can
translate it. TIA MikeS

Old February 24th 04, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

In news Mike fumbled, fiddled and fingered:
Hi All, I've just got a letter from Hymer yes I did send them a
letter last year setting out the shortfalls in their UK models. The
response to this letter was a glossy brochure in German. Now this I
must be on their mailing list.

Basically thanking me for my interest and offering a videkassette mit
dem tilel "Hymer- firmenportrait"
which as I have no German reads a video giving a sales pitch. (the
full picture?)
I can copy this letter email it and any kind German speaking vanner
who can translate it. TIA MikeS

tried?

http://uk.altavista.com/babelfish

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

K100RS SE
F650

Old February 24th 04, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ophelia

"Mike" wrote in message
news
Hi All, I've just got a letter from Hymer yes I did send them a letter

last
year setting out the shortfalls in their UK models. The response to this
letter was a glossy brochure in German. Now this I must be on their

mailing
list.

Basically thanking me for my interest and offering a videkassette mit dem
tilel "Hymer- firmenportrait"
which as I have no German reads a video giving a sales pitch. (the full
picture?)
I can copy this letter email it and any kind German speaking vanner who

can
translate it. TIA MikeS

If you don't get any takers you may send it to me and I will forward it to
my daughter in Germany

ElsinoreatBlueyonderdotcodotuk

Ophelia

Old February 25th 04, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Kim Dahl

"Mike" wrote in message
news
Hi All, I've just got a letter from Hymer yes I did send them a letter last
year setting out the shortfalls in their UK models. The response to this
letter was a glossy brochure in German. Now this I must be on their mailing
list.

Basically thanking me for my interest and offering a videkassette mit dem
tilel "Hymer- firmenportrait"
which as I have no German reads a video giving a sales pitch. (the full
picture?)
I can copy this letter email it and any kind German speaking vanner who can
translate it. TIA MikeS

It actually reads "Hymer - a company portrait"

Old February 25th 04, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

"Kim Dahl" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...
"Mike" wrote in message
news
Hi All, I've just got a letter from Hymer yes I did send them a letter

last
year setting out the shortfalls in their UK models. The response to this
letter was a glossy brochure in German. Now this I must be on their

mailing
list.

Basically thanking me for my interest and offering a videkassette mit

dem
tilel "Hymer- firmenportrait"
which as I have no German reads a video giving a sales pitch. (the full
picture?)
I can copy this letter email it and any kind German speaking vanner who

can
translate it. TIA MikeS

It actually reads "Hymer - a company portrait"

Thanks now I know what fermen means and also I understand why some words are
very long it seems as thought some words are complete descriptions. Anythow
I get the gist.

Old February 25th 04, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Curlytail

Any further language problems go to www.google.co.uk and select language
tools. It is very handy for translating webpages or rext that is copied and
pasted in to the relevant section. I've used it several times and it's
free!
Dave
"Kim Dahl" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...