Remember

Old February 24th 04, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ask me first

Default Remember

You can still join the free forum thats moderated and doesn't suffer the
mindless antics of the few that frequent usenet.

http://spiderwebservices.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php

Old February 24th 04, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:34:14 -0000, "Ask me first"
wrote:

| You can still join the free forum thats moderated and doesn't suffer the
| mindless antics of the few that frequent usenet.

What's up? no takers?, or are you helping YKH demolish usenet?

Dave F

Old February 24th 04, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:39:12 -0900, Green Dappled Monotremata
wrote:

| Stalking me again (in article ),
| Dave Fawthrop lurched towards the keyboard and
| quickly scribbled:
| On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:34:14 -0000, "Ask me first"
| wrote:
|
| | You can still join the free forum thats moderated and doesn't suffer the
| | mindless antics of the few that frequent usenet.
|
| What's up? no takers?, or are you helping YKH demolish usenet?
|
| Dave F
|
| Here's an appendix to the FAQ, Dave:
|
| If one tank of your septic tank system discharges effluent no matter how many
| you have you may be low or non-existent.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum