Whats happened to this forum?

Old February 24th 04, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Betabeta

Default Whats happened to this forum?

Seems to me to have gone haywire, used to be
intuitive

Old February 25th 04, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve W...

"Betabeta" wrote in message
Seems to me to have gone haywire, used to be
intuitive

A lot of people have gone to
http://spiderwebservices.org.uk/phpB...26d9bbd77789ee

Why not give it a try?

Steve W...

Old February 25th 04, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Leyland

Steve W... wrote:
: "Betabeta" wrote in message
: ...
:: Seems to me to have gone haywire, used to be
:: intuitive
::
::
:
: A lot of people have gone to
:
http://spiderwebservices.org.uk/phpB...26d9bbd77789ee
:
: Why not give it a try?
:
: Steve W...

spam reproted.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Men are like horoscopes....they always tell you what to do and are
usually wrong.

http://www.freetommychong.org/

In a free society, a man should be free to do as he chooses so long as
he harms no-one. It is our firm belief that Mr. Chong has harmed
no-one, and is being unfairly targeted for prosecution because of his
celebrity status. In short, "this sucks", and we won't stand for it.
Join our movement to stop this travesty of justice! If you won't stand
up for Tommy Chong, who will stand up for you when YOU'RE being
unfairly imprisoned??
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*"

bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another
inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; until
there is no longer any first-class and second-class citizens of any
nation; until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than
the color of his eyes; until the basic human rights are equally
guaranteed to all, without regard to race -- until that day, the dreams
of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international
morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never
attained."

Haile Sellassie.

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Old February 25th 04, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Holmes

"Betabeta" wrote in message
Seems to me to have gone haywire, used to be
intuitive

I must be living in a different world, I have always been under the
impression that this is a newsgroup!

Alan

Old February 25th 04, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
kqr

In article , se wrote

"Betabeta" wrote in message
Seems to me to have gone haywire, used to be
intuitive

A lot of people have gone to
http://spiderwebservices.org.uk/phpB...26d9bbd77789ee

Why not give it a try?

Cause it's ****e.........you are desperate to get punters there eh?

Steve W...

Old February 26th 04, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:33:02 -0000, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

| "Betabeta" wrote in message
| Seems to me to have gone haywire, used to be
| intuitive
|
| I must be living in a different world, I have always been under the
| impression that this is a newsgroup!

It still is, and works well with a killfile.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Killfile and Anti Troll FAQs
at http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile.

Old February 27th 04, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
freeman

"Green Dappled Monotremata" wrote in message
Can it possibly be worse than this "forum"?

C'mon pikey, you need to get some hours in.
The chaff stands out like white teeth in Handsworth.

Old February 27th 04, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
freeman

"Green Dappled Monotremata" wrote in message
About four years now. You started posting on the 13th June. I bow to the
East of Sheffield? Why, do you have conclusive proof of that?

You still about then?

Up pops the government! Do I scare you? Here's 50p, go and buy yourself
a new wardrobe.

My god, it's worse than I thought. Some kind of telepathetics.
When I hit the booze, you talk the ********, hmmmm, weird eh?

Old February 28th 04, 01:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
freeman

"Green Dappled Monotremata" wrote in message
Stick it in the books and start studying for some exams in usenet as your
arsehole has been spanked here recently.

Has it really? Bloody hellfires

Why don't you go away and find something nice.

Gregg's is good on Saturdays

Clean the sweat from your genitalia.

Every morning without fail