The Best Caravan

Old February 25th 04, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JC

Default The Best Caravan

Anyone have any suggestions on the best make / model of used caravan I
should look for, something in the 12 /14ft 2 berth range, nice and comfy and
with all amenities, Oh! yes and under 4k.

TIA JC

Old February 25th 04, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Edwards

"JC" wrote in message
Anyone have any suggestions on the best make / model of used caravan I
should look for, something in the 12 /14ft 2 berth range, nice and comfy

and
with all amenities, Oh! yes and under 4k.

TIA JC

I bought a new Swift Charisma last week at the Birmingham show. You can
have my 10 year old Swift Coronette for 3,750 if you want.
Bob

---

Old February 28th 04, 12:03 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
JC

Thank's for offer Bob, What I really wanted to know was what's the Rolls
Royce of caravans, something with comfortable berths and decent fittings.
Yes Yes and all for under 4k., but I'm not too bothered about the age of the
beast.

Thanks Again JC

Old February 28th 04, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil Cairns

"JC" wrote in message
Anyone have any suggestions on the best make / model of used caravan I
should look for, something in the 12 /14ft 2 berth range, nice and comfy

and
with all amenities, Oh! yes and under 4k.

TIA JC

I bought a new Swift Charisma last week at the Birmingham show. You can
have my 10 year old Swift Coronette for 3,750 if you want.
Bob

---

Check the adds in the caravan club mag. ocasionaly there are adverts for second hand

Carlight caravans, coach built so you will need a big powerful car to
tow it but if you are after The Rolls Royce of caravans that's the one
to go for.
Neil the chef

Old February 28th 04, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

wrote:

Thank's for offer Bob, What I really wanted to know was what's the Rolls
Royce of caravans, something with comfortable berths and decent fittings.
Yes Yes and all for under 4k., but I'm not too bothered about the age of the
beast.

Look round for old van Royce caravans, or even the old Award caravans
though post 1993 Awards would be best, Bucaneer vans are another
possibleas are Bessacar vans. Mind you in any old caravan you must be
aware that damp is something which is more likely than not.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old February 29th 04, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Murphy

Saw one of these in Broad Lane @ Alcester last week. price tag seems high at
3750, and needs some work I think Smells strongly of dog so replace
upholstery/carpets, and door looked a bit sad. Apart from that looked to be
showroom condition, better than simply good for age. Didn't check for damp
though..