Go Touring website. Where has it gone?

Old February 25th 04, 12:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Malcolm Turner

Default Go Touring website. Where has it gone?

Does anyone know what happened to the go-touring.com website

Old February 25th 04, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Leyland

Malcolm Turner wrote:
: Does anyone know what happened to the go-touring.com website

yes.
it was ****e, so I hax0red it.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

http://www.freetommychong.org/

In a free society, a man should be free to do as he chooses so long as
he harms no-one. It is our firm belief that Mr. Chong has harmed
no-one, and is being unfairly targeted for prosecution because of his
celebrity status. In short, "this sucks", and we won't stand for it.
Join our movement to stop this travesty of justice! If you won't stand
up for Tommy Chong, who will stand up for you when YOU'RE being
unfairly imprisoned??
"Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order.
Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
*plonk*"

bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another
inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; until
there is no longer any first-class and second-class citizens of any
nation; until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than
the color of his eyes; until the basic human rights are equally
guaranteed to all, without regard to race -- until that day, the dreams
of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international
morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never
attained."

Haile Sellassie.

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Old February 25th 04, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

--
"Malcolm Turner" wrote in message
Does anyone know what happened to the go-touring.com website

Malcolm

It was shut down by the owner after some challenging mails which were
getting out of hand. Now what does that remind you of!!! I also think that
it was getting such a big job that it was border line whether one person to
run on a part time basis and perhaps the straw broke the camels back!

There are many forums out there but perhaps
http://www.touringandtenting.com/index.html is one that is fairly near. It
does not have as many members as GT had but its larger than most of the
others.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports