New Reich twin axle motor mover - An Update

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 26th 04, 12:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phil

Default New Reich twin axle motor mover - An Update

"Phil" wrote in message
I couldn't get to the NEC last week - did anyone go and see the new mover
from Reich - they were promoting the fact that they had a revolutionary

new
design for twin axled vans? I'd welcome any comments please as I would

like
to buy one for my new twin axle Lunar.
Thanks in anticipation
Phil T

Update:

I spoke to a man at Reich today - tells me that the actual unit was not at
the NEC - but that there was a DVD shown - involves a separate set of two
wheels which jack down raising the two wheels each side off the ground - so
that it effectively becomes a single axle to spin - sounds very bizarre!
Would need considerable jacking up - and what sort of ground clearance/
performance on rough/wet ground? Any thoughts?

Phil