7 Seat tow car

Old February 27th 04, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Xbase Person \(Please note spammers email address used\)

Default 7 Seat tow car

I may be needing a 6/7 seat car, however I don't like front drive.

Any ideas please?

Currently considering 7 seat conversion to an Omega estate

Old February 27th 04, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

In ,
Xbase Person (Please note spammers email address used)
fumbled, fiddled and fingered:
I may be needing a 6/7 seat car, however I don't like front drive.

Any ideas please?

Currently considering 7 seat conversion to an Omega estate

Land Rover Discovery

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

K100RS SE
F650

Old February 27th 04, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Xbase Person (Please note spammers email address used) posted ...

I may be needing a 6/7 seat car, however I don't like front drive.

Any ideas please?

Currently considering 7 seat conversion to an Omega estate

Land Rover Discovery ..

--
Paul

(8(|) Homer rocks ..

Old February 27th 04, 03:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

wrote in message
I may be needing a 6/7 seat car, however I don't like front drive.

Any ideas please?

Currently considering 7 seat conversion to an Omega estate

We tow with our Mercedes E-class estate (W124), with the 7-seat conversion
(2-rear facing seats in the boot). Rear-wheel drive, and tows like a dream!

Old February 28th 04, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Des

Could it have been Leyland_Leopard who typed:

|| "Xbase Person (Please note spammers email address used)"
|| wrote in message
||| I may be needing a 6/7 seat car, however I don't like front drive.
||| Any ideas please?
||| Currently considering 7 seat conversion to an Omega estate
|| We tow with our Mercedes E-class estate (W124), with the 7-seat
|| conversion (2-rear facing seats in the boot). Rear-wheel drive, and
|| tows like a dream!

I have a 124 E class estate (without the seats.......) it is rear wheel
drive and automatic tows very well , the 3L Diesel is good for 300,000+
miles, and maintenence costs are low.

Des

---