Awnings

Old March 1st 04, 02:34 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Farrow

Default Awnings

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:07:32 +0100, "Summer Rosti"
wrote:

Hi,
Could anyone please tell me the cheapest place (Online etc) I could find a
Dorema Sirocco Awning.

Unfortunately, awnings are no longer in production for that model.

Time to update?

Dave.
Old March 1st 04, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

wrote:

Unfortunately, awnings are no longer in production for that model.

They are still being advertised in the caravan magazines, though

Old March 5th 04, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BARRY TEAGUE

Try Towsure http://www.towsure.com
the Siroco is in the 2004 collection
I have just brought the Madison, 150 cheaper than direct with Dorema
delivered within 5 days

---

Old August 21st 04, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Summer Rosti

Hi,
Could anyone please tell me the cheapest place (Online etc) I could find a
Dorema Sirocco Awning.
I also have the same make and model for sale if anyone is interested. It's
850 - 875, never been used, and is totally new. (Only been out to check it's
ok)
Many thanks for any help