Freeview Boxes

« - | - »

Old March 1st 04, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Smith

Default Freeview Boxes

"Alan Smith" wrote in message news:...
Hello Woll,
You know what they say , Empty Barrels make most noise and I think you

have
got one with Anus ! I hope you have been happy with the other answers on a
complicated obviously changing question. All we want now is for that blood
nutcase The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip to make a comment.

Cheers Alan

"woll" wrote in message
What was that all about anus? All I asked was a simple question and got

simpleton's reply from you!
"Brian Ervin" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:16:38 -0000, "woll"
wrote:

Hello
Tesco's are knocking out freeview boxes for about 60.

Are
these
any good and will they work with my status aerial?

Thanks

Woll

If you're really SO stupid to be asking this question, you should't be
asking it!

Brian

« - | - »