Trooper beam benders

Old March 4th 04, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Richards

Default Trooper beam benders

I am taking my Isuzu Big Horn to France this year, the Loire Valley,
for the first time, the Troopers that is. I wondered if anyone knew
where I could get beam benders for this car. or if anybody knew the
correct place to put the ubiquitous black sticky tape. I looked at the
universal ones in Halfords but they are not universal enough to have
Isuzu on their list. I know that some people will say they are not
needed but I will feel better if I can sort out the lights, I don't
intend doing any night driving if I can help it but the rest of the
party may have other ideas.
--
John Richards M41

Old March 4th 04, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Guest

John the best thing to do is take your Trooper to your local MOT station
just before you go to France and ask them to blank out the left kick up on
your lights.

Chuck

news

Old March 4th 04, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"John Richards" wrote in message
news
I am taking my Isuzu Big Horn to France this year, the Loire Valley,
for the first time, the Troopers that is. I wondered if anyone knew
where I could get beam benders for this car.

Google search on 'beam benders' brought up Metro- 5.50 a pair. Cut to size,
fits most vehicles.
DaveK.

Old March 5th 04, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
MikeS

Chuck wrote in message ...
[...]

Park say 10 foot away from a wall or your garage doors and experiment

putting your hand in front of your light and noting the position where it
blanks out the left hand spread of light and you have then found the place
to put black insulting tape sat 2 inches by 1 inch. of go to Halfords and
get their patent beam benders for, I think, 6 instructions come with these.
regards MikeS