Eldiss Owners Club Website

Old March 4th 04, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Balcombe

Default Eldiss Owners Club Website

I can't get the above (http://www.elddisowners.co.uk/) to open properly. Is
it a problem with my browser or is there a general problem?

Old March 4th 04, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"Peter Balcombe" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
I can't get the above (http://www.elddisowners.co.uk/) to open properly.

Is
it a problem with my browser or is there a general problem?

Works ok for me
DaveK.

Old March 4th 04, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jeremy Duong

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:07:32 -0000, "Peter Balcombe"
wrote:

I can't get the above (http://www.elddisowners.co.uk/) to open properly. Is
it a problem with my browser or is there a general problem?

That site has been removed due to legal reasons.
Old March 4th 04, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

wrote:

I can't get the above (http://www.elddisowners.co.uk/) to open properly. Is
it a problem with my browser or is there a general problem?

Just tried it - works fine.

Lenny

Old March 4th 04, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

I can't get the above (http://www.elddisowners.co.uk/) to open properly. Is
it a problem with my browser or is there a general problem?

Working fine for me.

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)
http://www.mountainactivitysection.org.uk

Old March 5th 04, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Balcombe

Thanks everyone - I think it must be somethhing to do with my instasllation
of Internet Explorer. Probably another one of the endless Microsoft
screw-ups.I have now installed Opera and the eldiss owners club site loads
fine.