Lafuma, where to buy in France

Old March 6th 04, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nigel Crompton

Default Lafuma, where to buy in France

Wanted to get a couple of Lafuma recliners when in France last summer,
looked in many super-marches et briccolagesbut see any anywhere. Can
anyone point me in the direction of a retail chain that flogs 'em ?

Cheers 'n' Beers
Old March 6th 04, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

--

"Nigel Crompton" wrote in message

Wanted to get a couple of Lafuma recliners when in France last summer,
looked in many super-marches et briccolagesbut see any anywhere. Can
anyone point me in the direction of a retail chain that flogs 'em ?

Cheers 'n' Beers

If you have a look at my website under European Travel under 2003 you will
see that there is a factory at Anneyron which you can visit. Mind you when
we decided to go it was closed!!!

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

Old March 7th 04, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Hough

Nigel,
We managed to get a couple in France, about half the price of UK ones but
you need to get to the big hypermarkets or big out of town supermarkets
early in the season. I think by the time August comes they have sold all
their stocks. We found one only in a supermarket and then one in onother.
You just have to be patient.
Jim Hough