Las Galletas

Old March 7th 04, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ntl-news

Default Las Galletas

I am thinking of buying a mobile home from Hotspoz at the Las Galletas site
in Tenerife.

Does anyone have any information on this campsite or any experience of using
Hotspotz.

Thank you in anticipa

Old March 7th 04, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DaveK

"ntl-news" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
I am thinking of buying a mobile home from Hotspoz at the Las Galletas

site
in Tenerife.
Does anyone have any information on this campsite or any experience of

using
Hotspotz.

AFAIK there's only one campground in Tenerife. It's along the coast from Las
Galletas, quite near Golf del Sur and in a bleak, windswept location. I've
never called in 'cos I don't like the area. Didn't know they sold mobile
homes or that you can reside there. Just looked at the website and the
prices are like commercial sites in UK-scandalous.
That part of the coast is continually blasted by the prevailing easterly
wind. Windsurfers love it. We like to be sheltered around the corner- Los
Christianos to beyond Las Americas.
Relatives are visiting Tenerife next week. They have a mobile home on a site
in North Wales so know the score. I'll ask them to have a look.
DaveK.