Lunar Chateau - update

Old March 7th 04, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

Default Lunar Chateau - update

Further to two previous posts, we collected our Lunar Chateau from the
dealers this weekend.

The prime reason for its being there, was the failure of our roof-light two
weeks ago - the two parts coming away from each other in the wind.

This has now been replaced with a new rooflight under warranty, and the
catch was also replaced (this had failed back in August, but we had "bodged"
a temporary repair).

They also repaired one of the reading lights, which came loose and failed to
work fairly early on. In addition, they replaced the water-pump to the
onboard watertank. I had asked for this to be replaced, but was expecting
to pay for this, as I had broken it myself whilst putting it back in the
tank in cold weather.

In fact, all three repairs were completed under warranty, FOC.

We had to test them out - so have just spent a night away at a site new to
us. No problems!