Easter

Old April 1st 04, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Malcolm Turner

Default Easter

Dear all
Just in case there any people looking for a quiet site for Easter, we still
have 3 pitches available. We have a little 5 van C&CC certificated location
i9n Llandrinio, Powys, close to Shrewsbury, Welshpool & Oswestry. This will
be our first full season but our number isn't in the site directory yet!
Regards
Malcolm
| Malcolm Turner | Grantley Court |

http://www.grantleycourt.co.uk
0161 905 8520 (O)
07775 942 306 (M)
01691 831937 (E)

Old April 1st 04, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:40:22 +0100, Malcolm Turner
wrote:

Dear all
Just in case there any people looking for a quiet site for Easter, we still
have 3 pitches available. We have a little 5 van C&CC certificated location
i9n Llandrinio, Powys, close to Shrewsbury, Welshpool & Oswestry. This will
be our first full season but our number isn't in the site directory yet!
Regards
Malcolm
| Malcolm Turner | Grantley Court |

http://www.grantleycourt.co.uk
0161 905 8520 (O)
07775 942 306 (M)
01691 831937 (E)

Good luck with the CL

(remove the spam to reply)
Old April 3rd 04, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
spectrum

"Malcolm Turner" wrote in message
Dear all
Just in case there any people looking for a quiet site for Easter, we

still
have 3 pitches available. We have a little 5 van C&CC certificated

location
i9n Llandrinio, Powys, close to Shrewsbury, Welshpool & Oswestry. This

will
be our first full season but our number isn't in the site directory yet!
Regards
Malcolm
| Malcolm Turner | Grantley Court |

http://www.grantleycourt.co.uk
0161 905 8520 (O)
07775 942 306 (M)
01691 831937 (E)

Worra DUMP!!! - nothing but grass and trees and sky!!

Where's the Olde Coach House bar with its plastic beer glasses and flashing
disco lights and toilet dispensers offering five fruit flavours of condoms?!

Where's the Kebab take away?!, or the slot machine arcade with the air
hockey table and one of those dancing mat machines to keep the pre-teens
amused?!

Come to that! - where's the bingo?!!!!!..............

It seems to me that all you are offering is a field - where people will be
forced to huddle together in fear as the shadows lengthen and eerie
stillness of the countryside night descends upon them

It's barbaric!!

Old April 3rd 04, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 12:22:15 +0100, "spectrum"
wrote:

[...]

These would surely drive the customers away.

It seems to me that all you are offering is a field - where people will be
forced to huddle together in fear as the shadows lengthen and eerie
stillness of the countryside night descends upon them

It's barbaric!!

It sounds like perfection to me.
(remove the spam to reply)
Old April 4th 04, 12:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Dear all
Just in case there any people looking for a quiet site for Easter, we still
have 3 pitches available. We have a little 5 van C&CC certificated location
i9n Llandrinio, Powys, close to Shrewsbury, Welshpool & Oswestry. This will
be our first full season but our number isn't in the site directory yet!
Regards

I wish I had known of your site earlier. I have been looking for a
rally venue in that area to book for 2005. I will have to consider
you for 2006 now.
It looks just fine + lots of footpaths.

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)
http://www.mountainactivitysection.org.uk

Old April 4th 04, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Malcolm Turner" wrote in message
Dear all
Just in case there any people looking for a quiet site for Easter, we

still
have 3 pitches available. We have a little 5 van C&CC certificated

location
i9n Llandrinio, Powys, close to Shrewsbury, Welshpool & Oswestry. This

will
be our first full season but our number isn't in the site directory yet!
Regards
Malcolm
| Malcolm Turner | Grantley Court |

It looks delightful - but only for those with fine appreciation of life.

Mary

Old April 8th 04, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Malcolm Turner

Dear all
Just in case there any people looking for a pitch for Easter, we
Still have places available. We have a little 5 van C&CC certificated
Location in Llandrinio, Powys, close to Shrewsbury, Welshpool & Oswestry.