Bull Bars

« - | - »

Old April 2nd 04, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Martin \(Please note spammers email address used\)

Default Bull Bars

Does anyone know where I can purchase Bull bars (Nudge Bars) for a
Peugeot

No - you don't want to fit Kangaroo bars, Kiddie Bars or whatever they are
called now!

Old April 2nd 04, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:09:02 +0000 (UTC), "Martin \(Please note spammers
email address used\)" wrote:

| Does anyone know where I can purchase Bull bars (Nudge Bars) for a
| Peugeot
|
| No - you don't want to fit Kangaroo bars, Kiddie Bars or whatever they are
| called now!

I thought the new name saw Murder bars. ;-)

Dave F

Old April 2nd 04, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
spectrum

wrote in message ...
Does anyone know where I can purchase Bull bars (Nudge Bars) for a
Peugeot

No - you don't want to fit Kangaroo bars, Kiddie Bars or whatever they are
called now!

I'm not sure that I believe all the 'anti-bar' propaganda - if a heavy 4x4
_does_ plough into someone, they are going to be hurt - bars
notwithstanding. It's unsafe driving that harms pedestrians, not styling
bars.

On the plus side, recent figures suggest that up to one third of young male
drivers are careering around without insurance (or, probably, licence, MOT
etc) if one of these criminals rams my vehicle head on due to insane
overtaking (as they often do) then Bull Bars might come in very useful in
preserving my family. If the yob(s) gets killed as a result, I wouldn't
lose too much sleep over it.

Old April 2nd 04, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sigmund

"spectrum" wrote in message
I'm not sure that I believe all the 'anti-bar' propaganda - if a heavy 4x4
_does_ plough into someone, they are going to be hurt - bars
notwithstanding. It's unsafe driving that harms pedestrians, not styling
bars.

It's not propaganda. When bull bars first appeared tests were done using
crash dummies. Damage inflicted by vehicles with bull bars was more severe
than from vehicles without them. All other things like vehicle make,
collision speed and so on being equal.

Old April 5th 04, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SandS

Does anyone know where I can purchase Bull bars (Nudge
Bars) for a
Peugeot

Try He http://www.vangadgets.co.uk/index.html?bull_bars_2.htm
They're expensive though.