CCC site vouchers and a free night looking for a home

Old April 2nd 04, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

Default CCC site vouchers and a free night looking for a home

I have 20 worth of CCC site vouchers and a free night voucher that is
valid until 30th June. I am not going to be able to use any of them
this year and probably will not ever so if someone would like to offer
me about 15, or whatever you feel is a fair amount, then they cna
have them, somebody may as well have the value out of them.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old April 4th 04, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:54:27 +0100, bill lord
wrote:

I have 20 worth of CCC site vouchers and a free night voucher that is
valid until 30th June. I am not going to be able to use any of them
this year and probably will not ever so if someone would like to offer
me about 15, or whatever you feel is a fair amount, then they cna
have them, somebody may as well have the value out of them.

(remove the spam to reply)

Now sorted.
(remove the spam to reply)