FOR SALE - CARAVAN COMPLETE

Old June 24th 04, 06:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ROGER MANLEY

Default FOR SALE - CARAVAN COMPLETE

1999 2 berth Swift Corniche IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. The sale to include full
and porch awning and every conceivable accessory including a new Reich
Mover. This is a truly complete unit, just hitch up and go!
Non smokers, very proud of our 'van. Full details on request.

REASON FOR SALE: we have just returned from France having bought a house for
a permanent move. We have decided to give up caravanning. The' van is
currently in France but I will bring it back later this Autumn.

To contact me ring 01244 851606 or Email [remove "spam"]

Roger Manley

Old June 24th 04, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve Parry

In ,
ROGER MANLEY fumbled, fiddled and
fingered:
1999 2 berth Swift Corniche IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. The sale to
include full and porch awning and every conceivable accessory
including a new Reich Mover. This is a truly complete unit, just
hitch up and go!
Non smokers, very proud of our 'van. Full details on request.

REASON FOR SALE: we have just returned from France having bought a
house for a permanent move. We have decided to give up caravanning.
The' van is currently in France but I will bring it back later this
Autumn.

To contact me ring 01244 851606 or Email [remove "spam"]

Roger Manley

Judging by the phone number .... hi neighbour ;o)

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

http://www.arrivedeprived.org.uk/

K100RS SE
F650
(not forgetting the SK90PY)

Old June 25th 04, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

"Steve Parry" wrote in message
In ,
ROGER MANLEY fumbled, fiddled and
fingered:
1999 2 berth Swift Corniche IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. The sale to
include full and porch awning and every conceivable accessory
including a new Reich Mover. This is a truly complete unit, just
hitch up and go!
Non smokers, very proud of our 'van. Full details on request.

REASON FOR SALE: we have just returned from France having bought a
house for a permanent move. We have decided to give up caravanning.
The' van is currently in France but I will bring it back later this
Autumn.

To contact me ring 01244 851606 or Email [remove "spam"]

Roger Manley

Stalker Voice
Judging by the phone number .... hi neighbour ;o)
/Stalker Voice

Missing inflections added.