Elddis Info

Old June 25th 04, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ICARUS

Default Elddis Info

I am looking for an outside trim that runs from the battery cover to the
wheel arch,for a 1993 elddis hurricane.Can anyone help,or give me some
information as to a parts supplier.Any help would be much appreciated.

Old June 26th 04, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:53:50 +0100, "ICARUS"
wrote:

I am looking for an outside trim that runs from the battery cover to the
wheel arch,for a 1993 elddis hurricane.Can anyone help,or give me some
information as to a parts supplier.Any help would be much appreciated.

If second hand will suffice, take a look at the breakers page on
my website.

Richard
(ROT13 to e-mail me directly). See
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk for most things to do with caravanning.
--
It wasn't a case of what he had done, it was a question of what the
Patrician had found out about. The man had eyes everywhere, none of