FOR SALE Mr Shifta 2 Caravan Mover

Old June 25th 04, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
marskeonline.com

Default FOR SALE Mr Shifta 2 Caravan Mover

We have listed the item at ebay. It has only been used three times. I'm a
more competent reverser of the caravan now! You can view the photo and a
description here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes
Gerry

Old June 26th 04, 06:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
marskeonline.com

Our drive is fairly steep and it copes no problem at all. If you live nearby
(Marske by the Sea) you are most welcome to come take a look. Shifta
products provide a home demonstration too, just to be certain. Their website
address is www.shifta.com

Best wishes
--
Debbie & Gerry