table arrangement at double bed end?

Old June 26th 04, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
dave lympany

Default table arrangement at double bed end?

Hi

I have just bought a Trophy Silver and am confused about the table/double
bed layout, there is no table with the van, and the front window is far too
low to let a table go underneath cill, the only thing there is a wooden
slatted tray that joins both sofas` up,to form the bed, but no table? Any
suggestions anyone?

Dave

Old June 26th 04, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SkodaMan

Could it be that there should be a freestanding table with the 'van? I have
such a table in my Bailey, the table having a collapsible leg system that
folds flat.

Old June 26th 04, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

dave lympany typed:
Hi

I have just bought a Trophy Silver and am confused about the table/double
bed layout, there is no table with the van, and the front window is far
too low to let a table go underneath cill, the only thing there is a
wooden slatted tray that joins both sofas` up,to form the bed, but no
table? Any suggestions anyone?

Look in the toilet for a folding, free-standing table, that may be stored on
clips on the wall ..

Ours has been on the last three caravans we've had ..

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Old June 27th 04, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
dave lympany

Cheers guys, I suspect that the table is missing, there is a clip in the
bathroom, but alas no table............why do most `vans use this system now
as opposed to the old bracket under the window, where you hooked one end of
the table in, I suspect its because the front windows are a lot lower in new
`vans.......

Dave

Old June 27th 04, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

dave lympany typed:
Cheers guys, I suspect that the table is missing, there is a clip in the
bathroom, but alas no table............why do most `vans use this system
now as opposed to the old bracket under the window, where you hooked one
end of the table in, I suspect its because the front windows are a lot
lower in new `vans.......

You just answered yourself ..

Also, with the large size of the table that came with ours, it makes a
decent sized awning table for meals Al-Fresco too .. A table that slots
into some bracket is a bit limited in it's versatility.

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks