rally help!

Old June 27th 04, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
emma J

Default rally help!

Hi - we are running a rally this coming weekend and are having a little
stall. Does anyone have any ideas for things I can make for it ( quick,
easy but nice ) that would sell!
Any help, recipes etc, ideas for caravanning fun & games is greatly
appreciated!!!!!
Thanks...Emma.

Old June 27th 04, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
andy

In message , emma J
muttered:
Hi - we are running a rally this coming weekend and are having a little
stall. Does anyone have any ideas for things I can make for it ( quick,
easy but nice ) that would sell!
Any help, recipes etc, ideas for caravanning fun & games is greatly
appreciated!!!!!
Thanks...Emma.

Food? Fruit pies, cakes etc. How good a cook are you? This isn't a
sexist reply to your post, it's the only thing I can think of that you
could make fairly quickly and easily - but which would be popular!

Games? Egg throwing is an old favourite, very easy and fun to watch...
Treasure hunt for the kids? (At easter many rallys hide cadburys cream
eggs all over the site!)

--
Andy