F.S. Sterling Europa 2001

Old June 29th 04, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Robbie

Default F.S. Sterling Europa 2001

Due to health problems I am selling my Sterling Europa 500.

The 'van will be fully equipped including gas bottles, crockery, cutlery,
vac. cleaner etc. plus new Dorema Panorama sun canopy.

I've owned the 'van from new and it is in excellent condition. Tyron bands
fitted; spare wheel (unused) with Alko carrier. Carver Motor Mover fitted
with separate battery.

The caravan is stored in the Dordogne and fees are paid until October 2004.
It is ready for use immediately, and the owner of the storage facility takes
the caravan to a site within reasonable distance and also removes it. One
journey is included in the storage charges and 20 Euros for any extra. Cost
of annual storage is approx 220 per annum.

9,000 O.N.O.

Remove "no spam" if you wish to contact me.

Robbie