Isabella penta awning

Old June 29th 04, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Guy Barnes

Default Isabella penta awning

Hello again,

I have just bought one "as new", what is a bit dissapointing is the very
brief erecting instructions. Can anyone out there can offer some hints or
tips when putting this up?

thanks again in advance

Old June 30th 04, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
knitk

Take a look at www.isabella.net Select your model and instructions in
PDF format.

Old June 30th 04, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Guy Barnes

Cheers for the info, but the instuctions are the very same supplied with the
awning. I just wondered if anyone with any experience could offer some
practical tips.

Thanx,