cost of ferry to santander

Old June 30th 04, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave

Default cost of ferry to santander

Does any body know the cost of car - caravan - 2 adults return in july.
I have tried ferry web sites but obviously they are all booked up so I can
not get a quote.
I am intreasted in taking my caravan to Portugal in 2005

thanks
Dave Coleman

Old June 30th 04, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Christian McArdle

Does any body know the cost of car - caravan - 2 adults return in july.

http://www.aferry.to

Route Details
The total price of your tickets will be 1,072.00 GBP

Route 1 - Route Details
Route 1 : Plymouth to Santander
Departure Date/Time:Sun 04 July 2004 at 2000
Arrival Date/Time:Mon 05 July 2004 at 1500
Passengers: 2 Adults
Transport: Car and Trailer

Accommodation:1 of 2 berth inside cabin/shower WC

Route 2 - Route Details
Route 2 : Santander to Plymouth
Departure Date/Time:Mon 19 July 2004 at 1800
Arrival Date/Time:Tue 20 July 2004 at 1100
Passengers: 2 Adults
Transport: Car and Trailer

Accommodation:1 of 2 berth inside cabin/shower WC

HTH

Christian.

Old June 30th 04, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
t...
Does any body know the cost of car - caravan - 2 adults return in july.

http://www.aferry.to

Route Details
The total price of your tickets will be 1,072.00 GBP

Route 1 - Route Details
Route 1 : Plymouth to Santander
Departure Date/Time:Sun 04 July 2004 at 2000
Arrival Date/Time:Mon 05 July 2004 at 1500
Passengers: 2 Adults
Transport: Car and Trailer

Accommodation:1 of 2 berth inside cabin/shower WC

Route 2 - Route Details
Route 2 : Santander to Plymouth
Departure Date/Time:Mon 19 July 2004 at 1800
Arrival Date/Time:Tue 20 July 2004 at 1100
Passengers: 2 Adults
Transport: Car and Trailer

Accommodation:1 of 2 berth inside cabin/shower WC

HTH

Christian.

Daylight robbery!

---

Old July 1st 04, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Christian McArdle

Daylight robbery!

I know. I had intended to use it a year or two back, but just couldn't
afford it. However, it really is the way to get there if you can afford it.
I love ferries. You get to sit outside in the sunshine, get mildly sozzled,
and go swimming. It's not much different to being on the campsite at the
other end!

We went Portsmouth-St Malo in the end and drove down. It's a surprisingly
quick drive down the west coast of France. We stopped the night near
Biarritz in the end, but could probably have got well into Spain (at least
as far as Santander) before the evening*.

Christian.

* Two experienced long distance drivers on board in case someone complains
of fatigue risk.