Bollock Knocking

Old July 1st 04, 09:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.radio.amateur
Starr

Default Bollock Knocking

DisiLLusioneD wrote:
In alt.music.white-power, "Starr" typed:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:26:35 GMT, ah wrote:

DV8 wrote:

PLONK

PLONK

PLANK!

KERPLUNK.

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPIES!

Operatio, the mad doctors game.

I live my life like I play games, I cheat.
-
Trolls are your enemies, wipe them out.
http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killf...rollfaqhtm.htm
-

Old July 2nd 04, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.radio.amateur
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:26:35 GMT, ah wrote:

DV8 wrote:

snip

PLONK

PLANK!
KERPLUNK.

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPIES!

Operatio, the mad doctors game.

n removal - was it painful?

--
13 parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com

Why do tourists go to the top of tall buildings and then put money in telescopes so they can see things on the ground in close-up?
Old July 3rd 04, 12:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.radio.amateur
Peter Hucker

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:07:34 -0700, Glaceed Diplochlamydeous Megaloglossia wrote:

Stalking me again (in article [email protected]), "Peter Hucker"
lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:

DisiLLusioneD wrote:
In alt.music.white-power, "Starr" typed:

Peter Hucker wrote:

snip
snip

snip
KERPLUNK.

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPIES!

Operatio, the mad doctors game.

n removal - was it painful?

Please remove uk.rec.caravanning from your xpost list. Thank you for
your cooperation.

Stop posting serious posts, it don't suit you. And you are speaking to the wrong person you fool.

--
13 parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com
Served from a quad watercooled dual 2.8GHz silent Athlon with a half terrabyte Raid.

A man spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor asked.
"No, you idiot!" the man shouted. "This is her husband!"
Old July 3rd 04, 02:27 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.radio.amateur
ah

DV8 wrote:

snip

PLONK

PLANK!
KERPLUNK.

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPIES!

Operatio, the mad doctors game.

n removal - was it painful?

Please remove uk.rec.caravanning from your xpost list. Thank you for
your cooperation.

Please remove demon.local from your xpost list. Thank you for your cooperation.
--
mmmmfp
Old July 3rd 04, 08:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.radio.amateur
Starr

DV8 wrote:

snip

PLONK

PLANK!
KERPLUNK.

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPIES!

Operatio, the mad doctors game.

n removal - was it painful?

yes, it hurt like hell but where were we? Oh yes..

Connect 4.

Old July 3rd 04, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.radio.amateur
Starr

DV8 wrote:

snip

PLONK

PLANK!
KERPLUNK.

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPIES!

Operatio, the mad doctors game.

n removal - was it painful?

Please remove uk.rec.caravanning from your xpost list. Thank you for
your cooperation.

please remove uk.radio.amateur from yours.

Old July 3rd 04, 08:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.radio.amateur
Starr

Peter Hucker wrote:

snip
snip

snip
KERPLUNK.

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPIES!

Operatio, the mad doctors game.

n removal - was it painful?

Please remove uk.rec.caravanning from your xpost list. Thank you for
your cooperation.

Stop posting serious posts, it don't suit you. And you are speaking
to the wrong person you fool.

Peter Hucker, the silly old f****r.

JOKING

Old July 4th 04, 12:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.radio.amateur
Peter Hucker

DisiLLusioneD wrote:
In alt.music.white-power, "Starr" typed:

snip
snip

snip

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPIES!

Operatio, the mad doctors game.

n removal - was it painful?

Please remove uk.rec.caravanning from your xpost list. Thank you for
your cooperation.

Please remove demon.local from your xpost list. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please remove each other from existence, and let me film it.

--
13 parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com
Served from a quad watercooled dual 2.8GHz silent Athlon with a half terrabyte Raid.

Rule1:All Microsift pregrmmes ar bodly mad
Rile7:C rale 4
This nate wis rotten am a IBN compater ussing a Macrosaft Spillchucker.
Old July 5th 04, 12:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.radio.amateur
Peter Hucker

Peter Hucker wrote:

snip
snip

snip
KERPLUNK.

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPIES!

Operatio, the mad doctors game.

n removal - was it painful?

yes, it hurt like hell but where were we? Oh yes..

Connect 4.

______________________
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
¦__¦__¦__¦__¦__¦__¦XX¦

--
13 parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com
Served from a quad watercooled dual 2.8GHz silent Athlon with a half terrabyte Raid.

When there's a will, I want to be in it!
Old July 5th 04, 12:31 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,demon.local,uk.radio.amateur
Peter Hucker

Megaloglossia wrote:

Stalking me again (in article [email protected]), "Peter
Hucker" lurched towards the keyboard and
quickly scribbled:
On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:22:39 +0100, Starr wrote:

DisiLLusioneD wrote:

snip
snip
snip

snip

snip

Operatio, the mad doctors game.

n removal - was it painful?

Please remove uk.rec.caravanning from your xpost list. Thank you for
your cooperation.

Stop posting serious posts, it don't suit you. And you are speaking
to the wrong person you fool.

Peter Hucker, the silly old f****r.

JOKING

Well it beats this:

Peter litre the big fat heater (ok it was primary school)

--
13 parrots and rising http://www.petersparrots.com
93 silly video clips http://www.insanevideoclips.com
1259 digital photos http://www.petersphotos.com
Served from a quad watercooled dual 2.8GHz silent Athlon with a half terrabyte Raid.

Jack and Jill went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing.
Jack made a pass, and grabbed her ass
Now two of his teeth are missing.